We have the full scope of custom marketing research. Find what you're looking for. Use our research services list below. Alternatively, please Contact Us.
Full scope of custom market research, both Consumer and B2B
New Product & Concept development
- Concept & Product development & testing
- Pricing Research
- Packaging testing
- Market Segmentation Studies
Brand & Communication
- Brand & Advertising studies
- Advertising pre- post testing research
- Qualitative Research : Brand & Product & Market & Communication
Portfolio & Category & Brand management
- Needs & Portfolio assessment
- Brand performance & positioning
- Usage & Buying Studies
- National face-to-face– Monthly Omnibus, 1000 respondents
- Shopper insights (Qualitative)
- U&A Surveys on store/channel selection and purchasing behavior
- In-Store Shopping Route Survey
- In-store category purchasing study
- In-store communications (promotions & advertisements
- Distribution & price & merchandising surveys
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Mystery shopper & caller surveys
Web Usability Testing surveys
- To obtain direct input on how actually visitors use the Internet site via a specific technique
- Innovative, reliable and scalable multi-channel research capabilities to interact with the connected respondent
- Common research tools, data collection, offer & execution parameters
- Central project management & reporting
TNS BBSS has tradition in offering variety methods in market research:
PAPI: Paper questionnaire face-to-face interviews in-home or in-office
CAPI: Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing, via tablets and labtops. Allowing animated visuals shown to respondents, highest quality& speed of interview & reporting
CATI: Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews): call-center interviewing in Bulgaria and region of South East Europe
Self-completion questionnaires : distributed via post, e-mail or on-line.
CAWI: Computer Assisted Web Interviewing : global and national access panel database of respondents
Focus group discussions: classical design of 6 - 8 people based focus group sessions, in-house viewing facilities
Individual in-depth interviews: General public, as well as opinion leaders, experts, business representatives, institution and government officials
On-line streaming: qualitative surveys
Desk research : collection and analysis of documents & data available on paper or on-line
TRI*M Corporate Reputation provides our clients with a precise understanding of their corporate reputation from the perspective of their relevant stakeholders and clear guidance on how to manage it in line with their corporate identity through corporate behaviour, performance and communication to achieve and sustain growth.
TRI*M Customer Experience is the world-leading solution which is designed to help protect and grow a company’s core business.
Super Group is a creative idea generation and concept development session, which brings together creative consumers, clients, category and design experts, to turn insights into new product concepts for immediate testing.
Social Media Insights provides a detailed understanding of social media conversations.
Our Shopper Directions portfolio has a comprehensive range of sophisticated testing solutions to help our clients quantify the likely outcomes and relative on-shelf performance of planned changes to pack, shelf layout and point of sale material.
Shopper Dimensions is designed to help clients create strategies to meet shopper needs for each channel and mission.
Our end-to-end customer feedback and reporting platform, tracks important customer touchpoint experiences systematically, bringing insights and information about delivery performance and satisfaction directly to our clients, as it happens.
Product eValuate is a concept-product testing solution which helps clients optimise repeat purchase rates - a critical success factor for new products.
NeedScope is a qualitative and quantitative market research system for understanding emotion throughout the marketing process.
- Social, political, economic attitude & behavior polls, population and businesses
- Policy studies - measuring awareness & usage of services in education, healthcare, judicial, others
- Public perception & image of institutions
- European polling studies
- Political & electoral
Head of research
Client Service Manager
d: +40 31 805 53 62/63